Returns and Refund Policies
Step2 Direct Australia offers all customers a risk free 30 day Money Back Guarantee (subject to conditions below).
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase so:
- In the unlikely event that your item is faulty or damaged on delivery, Step2 Direct Australia will repair, replace or provide a full refund. You must make contact with Step2 Direct Australia within 7 days of receipt of product.
- If you change your mind about the purchased product, you are welcome to return the product for a refund (excl. postage fee), exchange for another product or receive a Credit Note (valid for 12 months).
The following conditions do apply:
- You must make contact with us within 30 days of receipt.
- For Play Houses, Climbers and Beds, we do not accept change of mind returns.
- All returned products must be unused, unassembled and in their original condition (including all original product packaging).
- Proof of purchase will be required
- For damaged / faulty items photos may be requested via email, within 7 days of receipt of goods
- For Change Of Mind refunds only a $15 handling fee applies. Handling fee is not applicable for damaged/faulty items returned or change of mind exchange
- Special Order items cannot be returned or refunded, unless faulty
PLEASE NOTE: Step2 Direct Australia at their discretion have the right to reject returns outside the 30 day return period, or items which are returned that have been used and not in their original condition (including all original product packaging)
If you wish to return a product by making a claim under the Step2 Warranty, you must also contact us in the manner described above for an authorisation code and advise us that you wish to claim under the Step2 Warranty.
Returned Product packing materials
It is essential that all returned products are in their original packaging and are not used and not damaged (except of course to the extent there is a pre-existing defect that is covered by the Step2 warranty).
Can an order be cancelled?
Orders can be cancelled prior to being despatched from our warehouse. A full refund will be provided if the order has been paid and not despatched. If the order has already been despatched, you can return it once received in accordance with the return policy detailed above.
The Step2 Warranty
Step2 Makes high quality toys which encourage play. We warrant to the original purchaser that Step2 product is free of defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years* from the date of purchase (dated sales receipt is required for proof of purchase).
By purchasing the product you acknowledge that the only remedies available under this warranty will be either replacement of the defective part of the product or refund of the purchase price of the product at the sole election of Step2 Direct.
This warranty is valid only if the product has been assembled and maintained in accordance with Step2's written instructions. This warranty does not cover abuse, accident, cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal wear or tear, or any other cause not arising from defects in material or workmanship.
* The warranty period is 6 months for daycare or commercial purchases, as well as for inflatable products, and 1 year for swings, preschool items and all fabric, battery and electronic components.
Please note that some replacement parts may be available for purchase by customers after the warranty period for their product has expired - please contact us for details.