Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences 9am on Monday 29th May 2017 and closes at 5pm 30th June 2017 ("Promotional Period"). To enter, individuals must visit the Step2 Direct Australia website (www.step2direct.com.au) and register their details on the Giveaway Entry Form.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete entries may be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- There is only one entry allowed per person. The winning prize is a Step2 Adventure Lodge Play Centre valued at $2499. Winners will be notified via email and announced on our social media channels within two (2) business days following the end of the giveaway campaign. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be randomly drawn between 9am on the 3rd July 2017 and 5pm 3rd July 2017. The winner will be announced on the 4th July 2017.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- the winner will have until 17 July 2017 to claim their prize. A draw for an unclaimed prize will take place on the 24 July 2017.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their entries can be posted on the Step2 Direct Australia website, on its Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages, and related Step2 Direct Australia online/social media platforms.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Consumer Law or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Little Smiles Pty Ltd (ABN 38 127 913 900) of PO Box 6685, Point Cook VIC 3030.